DK Eyewitness Top 10 Venice - Pocket Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Eyewitness (author)
- In stock online
Venice is a city like no other; swimming in history, culture and art, famous for its array of remarkable architecture, paintings, palaces and unique restaurants. Your DK Eyewitness Top Ten travel guide ensures you'll find your way around the City of Bridges with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top Ten travel guide breaks down the best of Venice into helpful lists of ten - from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries; places to eat; wine bars; shops and, of course, bridges.
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day-trip, a weekend, or a week
- Detailed Top 10 lists of Venice's must-sees, including detailed breakdowns of the Basilica San Marco, the Doge's Palace, the Piazza San Marco, the Grand Canal, the Accademia Galleries, Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, The Rialto, Torcello, Campo Santa Margherita and the Peggy Guggenheim Collection
- Venice's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- A free laminated pull-out map of Venice, plus over eight colour neighbourhood maps
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
- A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you're on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Venice and the Veneto or our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Italy.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 243 g
Dimensions: 191 x 102 x 14 mm
Edition: 3rd edition
"This [DK Eyewitness Travel: Top 10] might be the best traveling companion to throw in your pack. It's a slim and sleek overview... loaded with practical and useful content." - Gadling.com
"Known... for its four-color maps, photos and illustrations, the [DK] Eyewitness Guides are extremely user-friendly for travelers who want their information delivered in a concise, visual way." - Chicago Tribune
"The best option... Color photos, maps, and diagrams bring the place to life." - The Philadelphia Inquirer