Top 10 Turkey's Southwest Coast - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Travel (author)
- In stock online
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Turkey's Southwest Coast, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Turkey's Southwest Coast.
Wander the ancient Roman capital of Ephesus or historic Fehiye, marvel at Pamukkale's glistening travertine pools, hike along the coastal trails of the Lycian Way or explore a lively seafront at Marmaris. From Top 10 sporting activities to the Top 10 ancient ruins - discover the best of Turkey's Southwest Coast with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Turkey's Southwest Coast:
- Easy-to-follow itineraries to help you make the most of your trip
- Top 10 lists showcase Turkey's Southwest Coast's best attractions, covering Antalya, Termessos, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Hierapolis, the Lycian Way and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Turkey's Southwest Coast, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Turkey's Southwest Coast's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers East from Marmaris, East from Fethiye, South from Antalya, West from Alanya and more
Staying for longer as part of a bigger trip to Turkey? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Turkey.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 144
Weight: 211 g
Dimensions: 188 x 108 x 11 mm