Top 10 San Francisco: 2019 - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Travel (author)
- In stock online
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to San Francisco, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of San Francisco.
Take a ferry trip to historic Alcatraz, bike across the Golden Gate Bridge, visit the seals at Fisherman's Wharf or ride a clacking cable car to Chinatown. From Top 10 cafes and bars to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of San Francisco with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 San Francisco:
- Seven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day, weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best San Francisco attractions, covering Golden Gate Park, de Young Museum, SFMOMA, the Wine Country, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of San Francisco, plus six colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore San Francisco's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Downtown, the North Shoreline, Central Neighbourhoods, Southern Neighbourhoods, Oceanfront, the Bay Area and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to San Francisco? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide San Francisco and Northern California or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide California.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 238 g
Dimensions: 190 x 100 x 11 mm
Edition: 4th edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review