Top 10 Paris: 2019 - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Travel (author)
- In stock online
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Paris, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Paris.
Take a Paris walking tour, see world famous artworks at the Louvre, marvel at the Eiffel Tower, or explore beautiful Notre-Dame. From Top 10 parks and gardens to Top 10 things to do for free - discover the best of Paris with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Paris:
- Thirteen easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Paris, covering Sacre-Coeur, Arc de Triomphe, Sainte-Chapelle, the Musee d'Orsay, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Paris, plus eleven colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Paris's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Ile de la Cite and Ile St-Louis, Beaubourg and Les Halles, Marais and the Bastille, Tuileries and Opera, Champs-Elysees, Invalides and the Eiffel Tower, St-Germain, Latin Quarter and Luxembourg, Jardin des Plantes, Chaillot Quarter, Montmartre and Pigalle, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Paris? Try DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Paris or DK Eyewitness Travel Guide France.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 276 g
Dimensions: 191 x 101 x 15 mm
Edition: 4th edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review