Top 10 Naples and the Amalfi Coast - DK Eyewitness Travel Guide (Paperback)DK Travel (author)
- In stock online
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Naples and the Amalfi Coast, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Naples and the Amalfi Coast.
Uncover historical treasures at the Museo Archeologico Nazionale, devour a Neapolitan pizza hot from the oven, wander the ancient towns of Pompeii and Herculaneum, or explore rugged the coastlines of Amalfi, Ravello and Positano. From Top 10 piazzas and fountains to the Top 10 Neapolitan dishes - discover the best of Naples and the Amalfi Coast with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Naples:
- Six easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Naples and the Amalfi Coast's best attractions, covering Palazzo Reale, Castel Nuovo, Certosa di San Martino, Capri, Paestum and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Naples and the Amalfi Coast, plus five colour neighbourhood maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Naples and the Amalfi Coast's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Spaccanapoli to Capodimente, Toledo to Chiaia, Vesuvius and around, Sorrento and the Islands and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Naples and the Amalfi Coast for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Publisher: Dorling Kindersley Ltd
Number of pages: 144
Weight: 228 g
Dimensions: 193 x 105 x 13 mm