Tokyo Ghoul Illustrations: zakki - Tokyo Ghoul Illustrations: zakki (Hardback)Sui Ishida (illustrator)
- Not available
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
Tokyo Ghoul Illustrations: zakki features artwork and behind-the-scenes notes, commentary and ruminations from Tokyo Ghoul creator Sui Ishida. Discover the creative process that brought the hit manga and anime to life, in gloriously ghoulish full color.
Features the artwork from the grotesque horror/action story about a reluctant monster that became the definitive smash hit of 2015.
* Complete in one volume.
* Main series concluded at volume 14 in August 2017 with the sequel Tokyo Ghoul: re launchedin October 2017.
* The novels and manga volumes 1-11 have sold more than 400,000 copies ( US Bookscan 2/17).
* Volumes 1-11 of the manga have consistently been at the top of both the Bookscan and NYT lists since release, often simultaneously.
* Manga review: "...The manga continues to surprise me with its character development and extra backstory that it adds." -Dustin Cabeal, Comic Book Bastards
* Manga review: "This is a great series for anyone looking for unrelenting existential dread." -Che Gilson, Otaku USA
Publisher: Viz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
Number of pages: 112
Weight: 637 g
Dimensions: 257 x 181 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.