- Chapter-opening vignettes illustrate key points to be covered in the chapter.
- Web Watcher boxes highlight the importance of the Internet in PR today and encourage students to use the Web's resources.
- Ethical Quandary boxes lead readers to think through difficult situations in order to better prepare them for the challenges of public relations.
- Professional Reflections, written by practitioners, give a real-world perspective on the topics covered.
- End-of-chapter questions and summary questions, exercises, and recommended reading lists help readers to better comprehend the chapter material and delve more deeply into the topic at hand.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 560
Weight: 1110 g
Dimensions: 254 x 203 x 28 mm