Third Level Maths Pupil Book: Curriculum for Excellence Maths for Scotland - CfE Maths for Scotland (Paperback)Leckie (author)
- Not available
Exam Board: SQA
Level: Third Level
First Teaching: 2015, First Exam: 2016
The CfE Maths Third Level Pupil Book is packed with questions and activities to improve performance across all of the Outcomes and Experiences at Third Level.
* graded questions to enable students to work at their own pace
* key questions to assess whether students have a secure grasp of each learning outcome
* self-assessment checklists at the end of each chapter
* allows a flexible, personalised approach to lesson planning
* supports the development of problem-solving abilities
* builds confidence in applying maths to everyday life.
Publisher: Leckie & Leckie
Number of pages: 128
Weight: 760 g
Dimensions: 297 x 210 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.