The Zero Fucks Cookbook: Best Food Least Effort (Paperback)Yumi Stynes (author)
- In stock
1. You shall not fuss.
2. If a step can be simplified, shortened or skipped altogether, it will be.
3. You shall use the whole tub or container, rather than leave an annoying blob in the bottom.
4. You shall always opt for healthier food, making you feel sexier.
5. Marshmallows do not count as an ingredient. Nor does Coca Cola.
6. You will never apologise. You cooked. That is enough.
7. When it is written 'best quality' - eg 'use 200g of best quality bacon' - it means the best quality you can afford. 'Best quality' does not equal 'most expensive'.
8. You will always accept help. If someone offers to help chop or buy a dessert, YOU WILL SAY YES.
9. You WILL follow the recipe! Every recipe has been carefully checked and tested by people who give vastly more f*cks than you do. Trust them. Get creative later.
10. THOU SHALT HAVE FUN.
Yumi's 60 easy recipes are divided into five sections: weeknights; barbecue; snacks, emergencies and other moments of desperation; sweet stuff; and weekends.
Publisher: Hardie Grant Books
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 770 g
Dimensions: 240 x 210 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.