Illustrated with the most motivational photographs ever taken of Mentzer (in the gym, posing, and at work) as well as a gallery of his greatest inspirational physique shots, The Wisdom of Mike Mentzer is THE definitive book on the exacting science of building muscle-- fast.
Some of the materials revealed for the first time within the pages of this book are:
* How excessive training is slowing down your progress
* The importance of working to the "point of failure"
* Mentzer's pioneering use of the early Nautilus machines
* A complete "Heavy Duty" seminar
* Mike Mentzer's "Most Productive" Routine
* Advanced "Heavy Duty" training techniques
* A workout of two sets performed once a week - and why Mentzer thought it worked "like magic" compared to any other bodybuilding program.
* How to push past mental and physical plateaus
Additionally, the Mentzer estate has made available to the author never-before-released written, audio and video materials (including Mentzer's research into a revolutionary workout that consists of but two sets performed once every seven days that caused one client to actually "double" his bodyweight in one year!) from the Mike Mentzer archives, which, when combined with Little's unique personal history with Mentzer and full understanding of his training methods, have resulted in startling new insights and novel applications of Mentzer's revolutionary "Heavy Duty" training method.
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
Number of pages: 184
Weight: 442 g
Dimensions: 274 x 216 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.