The Wine Diet (Paperback)Roger Corder (author)
- In stock online
Wine drinkers are generally healthier and often live longer. They have less heart disease and diabetes, and are less likely to suffer from dementia in old age. Is this the wine, their diet or their lifestyle?
THE WINE DIET is a complete nutritional lifestyle and contains the very latest groundbreaking research from an internationally renowned scientist and his team.
* Proved at last: drinking red wine really is good for you.
* Identified! The antioxidant that unlocks the real secret of the French Paradox.
* As well as wine you can get the same benefits from a variety of delicious foodstuffs, including chocolate.
* Lose weight - and keep it off - as a result of straightforward lifestyle adjustments.
* Enjoy 40 delicious new recipes and benefit from the author's practical cooking tips and eating plans.
Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
Number of pages: 336
Weight: 226 g
Dimensions: 131 x 200 x 21 mm
This book is about nutrition and lifestyle rather than simple lard loss...Corder's advice is grounded in hard facts and perfectly sensible * Sunday TIMES *
This has to be a winner by virtue of its title alone * The BOOKSELLER *
Quite possibly the most useful wine book published this year * Decanter *
Two of the most interesting health and diet titles on offer are from newcomers to the genre and the most enticing of all is Professor Roger Corder's THE WINE DIET * 'A fascinating and absorbing read...Corder's book takes the subject to new levels' *
You may also be interested in...
“brilliant title and even more brilliant picture”
this book is fantastic, and I mean fantastic.
knew about berries and dark chocolate health benefits, but this explains everything from getting the right products, to where the best products are grown - eg which wines... More
Please sign in to write a review