VCP5-DT Official Cert Guide (with DVD): VMware Certified Professional 5 - DesktopLinus Bourque (author)
- Not available
The VCP5-DT Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. "Do I Know This Already?" quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
* Master VMware VCP5-DT exam topics
* Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
* Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
* Practice with realistic exam questions on the DVD
The VCP5-DT Official Cert Guide focuses specifically on the objectives for the VMware Certified Professional 5-Desktop exam. VMware Certified Instructor (VCI) Linus Bourque shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retaining exam topics.
The companion DVD contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The VCP5-DT Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from VMware that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized VMware instructors and self-study products from VMware Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered worldwide, please visit www.vmware.com/training.
The official study guide helps you master many of the topics on the VCP5-DT exam, including
* Installing and configuring all the key components in your VMware View
* Understanding storage of virtual datacenters and virtual machines
* Creating, configuring, and optimizing virtual desktops
* Understanding how local mode and kiosk desktops fit into the environment
* Learning the key components of your View environment and how they work together
* Providing direction and encouragement to schedule, take, and pass the exam
* Comprehending how to configure and optimize Windows desktops for a virtual desktop environment
* Leveraging GPOs to improve a VDI environment
Publisher: Pearson Education (US)
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 744 g
Dimensions: 236 x 193 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review