- Recaps of more than 8,000 games
- Detailed reviews of more than fifty-seven college football seasons
- Complete season-by-season lineups and records of more than seventy major programs
- Personality profiles of some of the game's biggest stars and coaches
- Season-by-season award winners, All-American teams, polls, and NFL drafts
The book also includes the authors' own College Football Performance Formula, a three-leveled calculation developed to measure the achievement of every team's season since 1953. that permits readers to compare teams within a given season and to compare teams from different seasons.
Updated through the 2011 NFL Draft, The USA TODAY College Football Encyclopedia is a unique book that all true fans of college football should have on their shelves. Co-op available -
Publisher: Skyhorse Publishing
Number of pages: 1296
Weight: 2070 g
Dimensions: 280 x 216 x 216 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review