* Over 600 pages of in-depth analysis and thoroughly researched data
* Comprehensive geographical, historical, economic and political information
* Contributions from acknowledged regional experts.
* Leading experts on the area analyse topics of interest and importance to the region as a whole, including: NAFTA at Ten: Prospects; A New Pacific Century? North America and the Pacific Rim; Imigration Policies and Nation-building in Canada and the USA; Environment at the Crossroads and The Economic Development of Alaska and the Canadian North.
Each country is dealt with in greater detail within its own section. Part Two: USA, Part Three: Canada
Each country chapter includes:
* Essays US Foreign Policy under George W. Bush: The Implications of 11 September; The Role of the USA in the Middle East: An Historical Overview; Manufacturing and Construction in the USA; In a Complicated State: Health Policy in the USA; Politics and Administration in Canada; Natural Resources and Primary Economic Activities in Canada; Perspectives on Canadian Social Policy: Social Security, Health and Education and Canadian Government Finances.
* Directory and Statistics.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 612
Weight: 1973 g
Dimensions: 279 x 211 x 44 mm
Edition: 6th New edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?