The Telegraph Tax Guide 2021: Your Complete Guide to the Tax Return for 2020/21 (Paperback)joe McGrath (author)
The Telegraph Tax Guide is the UK's bestselling tax handbook, containing everything you need to know about completing a self-assessment tax return for the 2020/21 financial year.
With advice on how to complete self-assessment tax returns and a number of tax saving tips, this book includes:
- Key changes from the Budget and Treasury Statements
- How furlough will have affected how much tax you pay
- Dealing effectively with HM Revenue and Customs
- Worked illustrations showing you how to complete your tax submission
- How living or working abroad affects the tax that you pay
- Tax saving tips which help you save money
- Inheritance tax and potentially exempt transfers
Whether you are self-employed, work part time or full time, are unemployed or retired, if you pay tax The Telegraph Tax Guideis invaluable. It helps ensure that you are as tax efficient as possible, offering practical advice, timetables and examples that make the complex and challenging world of tax returns easier to understand.
Publisher: Kogan Page Ltd
Number of pages: 296
Weight: 460 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?