It' s all about having fun outdoors in the wild spaces near where you live - hunting for wildlife clues, watching wild creatures, making wild art, playing wild games, having exciting outdoor adventures. A wild, surprising world of plants and animals is always waiting to be discovered round the corner, right now, in every city. You just need to keep your eyes open and know where to look.
Featured projects include:
- Water graffiti
- Pavement storyboards
- Recycled bird feeders
- Make a parachute for a stick man
- Clay gargoyles
Fiona Danks and Jo Schofield are back with more wonderful ideas for fun outdoors even in the most challenging weather!
Imagine - jumping in the biggest puddle you can find!
- Or running barefoot and feeling squidgy mud ooze up between your toes!
- Or run up the nearest hill to feel the wind try to carry you away!
When it' s wet, or windy or cold, there' s no need to stay cooped up indoors; it' s a great opportunity to rush outside for some fun.
- Go on an animal hunt and find the creatures that come out in the wet.
- Fly a kite in the wind and catch falling leaves.
- Take your camera into a white world and see how many different icy patterns and shapes you can find.
There are loads of exciting and creative things you can do in the natural world when the weather' s wild. So don' t wait for the sun: take this book with you and go outdoors for a wild weather adventure!
Please note this product has been exclusively bundled for Plodit Ltd
Publisher: Frances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
Number of pages: 384
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review