The Sensational Baby Sleep Plan (Paperback)Alison Scott-Wright (author)
- In stock
Sleep is something all new parents want, both for themselves and their newborn babies. Now, with The Sensational Baby Sleep Plan baby care consultant Alison Scott-Wright takes the stress and tension out of those early weeks and offers the ultimate plan that will ensure your baby sleeps soundly during the day, and for a full 12 hours during the night from around 8-10 weeks, without the need for night feeds!
The Sensational Baby Sleep Plan gives parents:
* Realistic, easy to follow advice and guidance
* Sensible feeding plans that can be tailored to suit the individual
* Simple explanations of how to interpret different cries
* Useful tips to to encourage belief and trust in their parental instincts
* Solutions to common issues and problems, as well as in-depth explanations on how to cope with reflux and dietary related colic.
* Happy babies that sleep through the night and have structured naps from around 2 months.
Packed with tips, hints and reminders, case studies, at-a-glance charts and a daily journal to help you keep track of your baby's progress, The Sensational Baby Sleep Plan is a step-by-step, must-have manual for stress-free parenting.
Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 351 g
Dimensions: 234 x 153 x 22 mm
You may also be interested in...
This book makes so much sense, Alison Scott-Wright demystifies sleep routines. A definite must have for first time parents, especially if your baby suffers from reflux.
Alison Scott-Wright explains the why's of... More
“Amazing!!!! even works with Twins!”
I bought this book after watching a documentary on sleep solutions . I was going back to work after having my beautiful Twin boys. They were 6 Months old and still not sleeping throught the night, waking up to 3 times... More
Please sign in to write a review
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?