The Sedona Method: Your Key to Lasting Happiness, Success, Peace and Emotional Well-Being (Paperback)Hale Dwoskin (author)
- We can order this
The fastest, easiest, and most powerful self-improvement technique available. The Sedona Method can allow you to effortlessly release limiting thoughts and feelings that have plagued you for years.
After over 25 years of helping tens of thousands of people worldwide, this book offers the revolutionary Sedona technique in an easy-to-learn format, teaching you to reach your goals by letting go.
The Sedona Method offers a simple yet highly effective way to eliminate the painful emotions and limiting thoughts that sabotage your success, happiness and well-being. Master the releasing process and learn how to achieve your goals, improve your relationships and experience the life you've always wanted.
Modern personal development techniques, such as affirmations, positive thinking and NLP have focused on changing our thinking and reprogramming the mind. With such practical techniques and enlightening true stories, this book shows you how to manifest what you want, while being at ease with what you already have.
With the Sedona Method you can:
* Experience dramatic shifts in self-esteem and self-confidence that will improve your career, ignite passionate romances, create wealth, launch businesses and much more
* Enjoy deep feelings of inner peace that bring more joy and happiness to everyday life
* Discover boundless energy, radiant health and sound sleep
* Experience freedom from long-standing emotional challenges such as fear and anxiety, anger issues, stress, depression and emotional traumas
* Put an end, once and for all, to the struggle of quitting smoking, drinking, overeating and other impulsive, addictive, self-defeating behaviour
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 432
Weight: 550 g
Dimensions: 234 x 153 x 30 mm
FROM THE FOREWORD:
'I urge you to pay close attention to this book. If you do, it will change your life.' Jack Canfield, co-creator of Chicken Soup for the Soul
'A practical, wise and proven formula for emotional and mental freedom to experience the joy and pleasure of simply being alive.' John Gray, author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
`The Sedona Method is an effective tool for getting rid of the `victim' mentality. Instead of giving away our power to others, Hale Dwoskin encourages us to look inside and take control of our own experiences of life. That's powerful!'
Susan Jeffers, Ph.D., author of Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway and Embracing Uncertainty
`The Sedona Method is an extremely powerful tool for emotional freedom and wellness. I highly recommend it!' Mark Victor Hansen, co-creator of the #1 New York Times best-selling series Chicken Soup for the Soul and co-author of The One-Minute Millionaire
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review