The Scientific Revolution: History, Documents, and Key Questions - Crossroads in World History (Hardback)Paul Sivitz (author)
- Out of stock
Drawing on the spirit of the Enlightenment, the Scientific Revolution embraced numerous discoveries and developments in science and technology. This book explores the Scientific Revolution through a narrative overview, reference entries, primary source documents, and original argumentative essays.
* Provides a timeline of the most important events in capsule form
* Offers a narrative overview to provide a concise history of the Scientific Revolution
* Arranges reference entries alphabetically to give fundamental information about people, inventions, discoveries, and other key topics
* Contains primary source documents that offer first-hand accounts of the Scientific Revolution
* Presents original argumentative essays that offer diverse perspectives on key questions related to the Scientific Revolution
* Directs readers to critical print and electronic resources via an annotated bibliography
Number of pages: 235
Edition: Annotated edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review