Authored by international experts in their field, each individual chapter bridges a broad range of conceptual, theoretical and geographical perspectives, and the Handbook is divided into six sections:
* Transport in the Global World
* Transport in Regions and Localities
* Transport, Economy and Society
* Transport Policy
* Transport Networks and Models
* Transport and the Environment
This Handbook will be an indispensible resource for academics, planners, and policy-makers.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
Number of pages: 464
Weight: 990 g
Dimensions: 246 x 184 x 30 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.