The Rough Guide to the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford (Travel Guide) - Rough Guides (Paperback)Rough Guides (author)
- In stock
Discover this exquisite region of England with the most incisive and entertaining guidebook on the market. Whether you plan to hike the Cotswolds' trails, marvel at beautiful stately homes and gardens or explore the local gastronomic scene, The Rough Guide to the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford will show you the ideal places to sleep, eat, drink, shop and visit along the way.
- Independent, trusted reviews written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and insight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit every budget.
- Full-colour chapter maps throughout - to explore Oxford's honey-coloured college buildings or discover the Shakespearean sights of Stratford-upon-Avon without needing to get online.
- Stunning images - a rich collection of inspiring colour photography.
* Things not to miss - Rough Guides' rundown of the best sights and experiences in the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford.
- Itineraries - carefully planned routes to help you organize your trip.
- Detailed coverage - this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way.
Areas covered include: Cheltenham; Gloucester; Stroud; Cirencester; Chipping Campden; Broadway; the Vale of Evesham; Stratford-upon-Avon; Burford; Banbury; Oxford. Attractions include: Blenheim Palace; Gloucester Cathedral; Kelmscott Manor; Westonbirt Arboretum; Cotswold Farm Park; Rollright Stones; Sudeley Castle; Compton Verney.
- Basics - essential pre-departure practical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation, food and drink, festivals and events, sports and outdoor activities, shopping and more.
- Background information - a Contexts chapter devoted to history and recommended books.
Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with The Rough Guide to the Cotswolds, Stratford-upon-Avon and Oxford
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 264
Edition: 3rd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.