from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
The Rough Guide to Mexico (Travel Guide with Free eBook) - Rough Guides Main Series (Paperback)Rough Guides (author)
The Rough Guide to Mexico
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide, now with free eBook.
Discover Mexico with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to take a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear sinkholes of Cenotes, visit the home of the iconic Frida Kahlo, or visit the most famous of the Maya cities - Chichen Itza, The Rough Guide to Mexico will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Mexico:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Mexico
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Mexico City, Acapulco and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the sprawling chasms of the Copper Canyon and the remarkable Palacio de Bellas Artes
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Guanajuato, Mexico City and Merida's best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Mexico, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Mexico City; Around Mexico City; Acapulco and the Pacific beaches; Inland Jalisco and Michoacan; The Bajio; Veracruz; The north; The northwest and Copper Canyon; Baja California; Oaxaca; Chiapas and Tabasco; The Yucatan
You may also be interested in: The Rough Guide to Cuba, The Rough Guide to Ecuador & the Galapagos Islands, The Rough Guide to Central America on a Budget
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
Publisher: APA Publications
Number of pages: 880
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?