The Road to Somewhere: A Creative Writing Companion, second edition offers:
- new chapters on writing for digital media, flash fiction, memoir, style and taking your writing out into the world
- updated chapters on fiction, scripts, poetry, and experimental forms
- an examination of creative processes and advice on how to read as a writer
- many practical exercises and useable course materials
- extensive references and suggestions for further reading
- information on how to get work published or produced, in real and virtual worlds
- tips on how to set up and run writing workshops and groups
- a complete Agony Aunt section to help with blocks and barriers
- guidance on the more technical aspects of writing such as layout and grammar.
And, to lighten your writing journey a little, we've tried to make this second edition even wittier and smarter than the first. So whether you see yourself as a published professional or a dedicated dabbler, this is the book to take along for the ride.
Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
Number of pages: 320
Weight: 413 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 18 mm
Edition: 2nd ed. 2013
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review