The Real Witches' Craft: Magical Techniques and Guidance for a Full Year of Practising the Craft (Paperback)Kate West (author)
- We can order this
A follow-up to the best selling The Real Witches' Handbook. The book includes more practical advice on becoming a Wiccan and teaches the skills and techniques necessary for celebrating this craft.
This book enables you to take your magic on to the next level and provides the further skills and techniques for powerful magic making. It provides the sort of guidance and development usually found in the first year of Coven life.
The Real Witches' Craft moves on from the simple spells and rituals of The Real Witches' Handbook to more advanced magic, teaching the skills and techniques of practising magic.
This book will teach you how to:
- Balance the elements to create effective magic.
- Raise, focus and direct magical energy to powerful effect.
- Strengthen the five senses in order to help towards developing the 6th sense.
- Use divination and scrying - tarot, runes, fire, etc.
- Design your own spells.
- Use the Moon's phases for magic.
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 304
Weight: 734 g
Dimensions: 246 x 189 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?