This new edition:
- Provides extensive attention to cultures and contexts in evaluations
- Encourages reflective practice based on in-depth understanding of standards and their applications
- Suggests flexible approaches for learning how to use the standards
- Includes a new section, Evaluation Accountability, emphasizing metaevaluation for improvement and accountability guided by three new metaevaluation standards
- Includes case scenarios and applications across multiple standards to help users apply the standards individually and in concert
- Offers updated documentation reference lists.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 384
Weight: 850 g
Dimensions: 254 x 177 x 25 mm
Edition: 3rd Revised edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review