By introducing and explaining the intersection of two exciting and important areas of study, this landmark work unleashes their potential to address some of the most complex and globally relevant challenges of our time.
* Provides multiple perspectives on a vast array of social justice issues around the world
* Pays attention to inquiry, theory, and process to challenge injustices and inequities perpetuated by the status quo
* Addresses social justice within multiple systems and contexts, such as families, schools, organizations, and communities
* Examines the global and ideological influences on these systems
* Offers theory and data as well as methods, tools, and strategies for confronting current inequities and working toward a more just world through psychological applications
Number of pages: 875
Weight: 1996 g
Dimensions: 244 x 163 x 71 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review