The Mindfulness Workbook: Teach Yourself (Paperback)Martha Langley (author)
- We can order this
Do you want to find a moment of calm in a busy world? Do you want to overcome negative thoughts and emotions and focus on what really matters? Do you want to free yourself from anxiety and stress? Mindfulness has its roots in ancient Buddhist practice, but it is a hugely relevant and contemporary tool to deal with the pressures of the modern world and become a healthier, happier person.
This supportive, practical workbook doesn't just tell you how to use mindfulness to improve your life. It accompanies you every step of the way, with diagnostic tools, goal-setting charts, practical exercises, and many more features ideal for people who want a more active style of learning. Specially created exercises will help you to gain a new-found self-awareness and mindfulness - the art of living in the moment - will transform your life and allow you to live a more open, calm and receptive existence.
- Understand the core concepts and key benefits of mindfulness
- Apply mindfulness skills to solve everyday problems and increase self-knowledge
- Learn how to use formal daily meditation, mindful movement and breathing spaces
- Manage stress, let go of worries and live fully in the moment
- Improve relationships with family, friends and work colleagues
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
Number of pages: 224
Weight: 444 g
Dimensions: 245 x 189 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review