The Middle Class Fights Back: How Progressive Movements Can Restore Democracy in America (Hardback)Brian D'Agostino (author)
- We can order this
Providing an insightful diagnosis of what went wrong and prescriptions for a cure, this book is a must-read for angry and confused middle-class Americans who want to understand the forces that are undermining their prosperity and economic security.
* New, winning ideas for reframing progressive policies
* A reliable roadmap to a green New Deal
* An indispensable resource for activists, politicians, and policy analysts
* Self-contained chapters suitable for college course readings in peace studies, American politics, economics, and education.
* A unified critique of the conservative ideologies and policy agenda
Number of pages: 203
Weight: 522 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 20 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review