The Management Coach: Teach Yourself (Paperback)Rus Slater (author)
- In stock online
By the end of this book you will be a better manager than you are now
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses
- Set and manage your goals
- Understand your team
- Work better with your own boss
- Improve your business
Other books help you talk the talk. The Teach Yourself Coach books helps you walk the walk.
Who are you?
* A manager at any level, seeking to 'sharpen your saw'
Where will this book take you?
* You will understand yourself and your colleagues better, so you will be a better manager
How does it work?
* A combination of practical tried-and-tested advice, and unique interactive exercises
When can you do it?
* In your own time, at your own pace
What else do you get?
* Access to free online videos and printable resources
Why Teach Yourself®?
* Teach Yourself books are trusted around the world and have helped sixty million people achieve their goals
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton General Division
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 558 g
Dimensions: 247 x 190 x 9 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review