The Law of Tug and Tow and Offshore Contracts - Lloyd's Shipping Law Library (Hardback)Simon Rainey (author)
- Not available
Fully updated and revised, the only modern work on the law of towage and offshore vessel services, comprising a comprehensive account of the general law coupled with a detailed clause-by-clause commentary and analysis of the major standard contracts used in the international offshore, towage and heavylift sectors, including the BIMCO Towcon, Towhire, Supplytime and Heavylift forms.
The Law of Tug and Tow and Offshore Contracts has rapidly established itself as a leading text and is written by, Simon Rainey QC, one of the foremost shipping practitioners with unrivalled experience in the field.
Key reasons to buy The Law of Tug and Tow and Offshore Contracts, Third Edition
* the only clause-by-clause commentary on all of the major standard form contracts used by the offshore industry
* the only in-depth analysis of the drafting history of the BIMCO standard form offshore contract, comparing the recent amended versions in their drafting context;
* the only authoritative analysis of the case law and arbitration decisions affecting the towage and offshore industries
* written from the perspective of a leading practitioner with unrivalled practical experience over many years of the contract forms and of the issues which arise under them (many of which are unreported) and involved in almost all of the leading cases in the field
* written with an eye on the practicalities of how the contracts work given the everyday problems which arise in the industry, with guidance where the standard forms may require amendment
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 888
Weight: 1604 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 46 mm
Edition: 3rd New edition