The Language of Conversation - Intertext (Paperback)Francesca Pridham (author)
- We can order this
* Analyses exactly what happens during conversation and why
* Discusses the structure, purpose, and features of conversation
* Explores the relationship between speaker and listener
* Examines different kinds of conversation, such as chatroom conversations, extracts from chatshows and everyday conversation
* Provides a clear introduction to technical terms.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 108
Weight: 204 g
Dimensions: 246 x 174 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.