The Language of Conversation - Intertext (Paperback)Francesca Pridham (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
* Analyses exactly what happens during conversation and why
* Discusses the structure, purpose, and features of conversation
* Explores the relationship between speaker and listener
* Examines different kinds of conversation, such as chatroom conversations, extracts from chatshows and everyday conversation
* Provides a clear introduction to technical terms.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 108
Weight: 204 g
Dimensions: 246 x 174 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Alternatively, for multiple items you may find it easier to add to basket, then pay online and collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.