The Language of Advertising: Written Texts - Intertext (Hardback)Angela Goddard (author)
- We can order this
Drawing on literary and linguistic theory for analysis of texts, The Language of Advertising covers all aspects of advertising language, from the interrelation of language, image and layout to the discourse between 'reader' and advertisement.
The second edition has been substantially rewritten to incorporate recent developments in the field. Features include:
* a range of new advertisements, from Orange to Young Person's Railcard
* new material on internet advertising and its influence on paper texts
* new material on advertising designed to be seen 'on the move'
* new activities to support student-directed study
* updated Further Reading sections and a list of URLs for students to visit.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 144
Weight: 476 g
Dimensions: 248 x 171 x 13 mm
Edition: 2nd New edition