* the underlying moral and political issues raised by the war
* US foreign policy and the Middle East
* the fundamental dilemmas and contradictions of democratic intervention
* how the war was perceived in the UK, EU and US
* the challenges of creating democracy inside Iraq
* the influential role of NGOs
* the legitimacy of the war within international law
* the relationship between democratic government and intelligence.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 476 g
Dimensions: 235 x 159 x 21 mm
'Without exception the articles are worth reading.' - Asian Affairs
'The editors and contributors have produced a useful starting point for an analysis of the key aspects of the most contentious issue of the twenty-first century.'
- Cambridge Journal
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review