The Illusion of Money: Why Chasing Money Is Stopping You from Receiving It (Hardback)Kyle Cease (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
Publisher: Hay House Inc
Number of pages: 192
Weight: 350 g
Dimensions: 223 x 150 x 17 mm
- Christiane Northrup, M.D., New York Times best-selling author of Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom and Goddesses Never Age
"Kyle Cease is one of the most brilliant, hilarious, and masterful teachers today. His powerful work will help you get out of your own way so you can create a big, beautiful life beyond your wildest dreams. This book is a must-read (and read again!)."
- Kris Carr, # 1 New York Times best-selling author of Crazy Sexy Juice
"A master class on living the life you were born to live through loving yourself, filled with powerful metaphors, profound wisdom, and lots of great humor. Loved it!"
- Mike Dooley, New York Times best-selling author of Infinite Possibilities and A Beginner's Guide to the Universe
"What if the pursuit of money wasn't the root of all evil, but it didn't do anything to make you happy either? In this profound book, Kyle elegantly transforms one of the biggest sources of stress to a higher perspective where money is the by-product of learning to access the creative genius that lives inside each and every one of us."
- Dave Asprey, CEO and founder of Bulletproof and New York Times best-selling author of The Bulletproof Diet
"Physical resources and clock time may be limited, but imagination and creativity are potentially boundless. How can we fulfill that potential? How can we move beyond our self-imposed limitations to enter the realm of Leonardo DaVinci, Marie Curie, Nikola Tesla, and Elon Musk? Kyle Cease abides in this realm, and he shows how you can, too. With humor, wisdom, and verve, he guides us to discover the power of awareness, thereby liberating new dimensions of abundance, freedom, and joy. Bravo!"
- Michael J. Gelb, founder and president of The High Performance Learning Center and best-selling author of How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps to Genius Every Day
"In this motivational, insightful, must-read book, Cease helps us to release our obsession with money and shift to a place beyond money by tapping into our genius levels to discover that we are the source of everything, thus bringing our gifts and our passions to the world to receive massive, true abundance and live the life of our dreams."
- Anita Moorjani, New York Times best-selling author of Dying to Be Me and What If This Is Heaven
"The Illusion of Money is a total game changer. In it, Kyle helps people to overcome some of their biggest limiting beliefs around money and invites them to discover what true abundance really is."
- Lewis Howes, host of The School of Greatness podcast and New York Times best-selling author of The School of Greatness
"Kyle Cease raises the bar with this book; forcing us to think outside the box of social conditioning to redefine the way we prosper in a modern spiritual era."
- Matt Kahn, best-selling author of Everything Is Here to Help You
"With the rising consciousness of humanity that is upon us, it is paramount that we learn the skills of stewarding our lives with grace and inspired flow. We are meant to thrive on every level of life, and integrated financial abundance is crucial to our sustainable awakening, both personally and culturally. Kyle captures the spirit of money and the role its energy has in our evolution. True success and spirituality merge here in The Illusion of Money for the greater good. Thank you, Kyle. You are a gift."
- Dr. Sue Morter, founder and CEO of Morter Institute for BioEnergetics and best-selling author of The Energy Codes
"Kyle is going to cause you to laugh your way into understanding your potential that you have locked up in you. I'm going to introduce him to everyone I know."
- Bob Proctor, entrepreneur, speaker, coach, teacher of The Secret, and best-selling author of The ABCs of Success
"Kyle says things that are true but in a funny way. In some people that is called a comedian, but with him it's a heart-opening experience that rises your spirit and helps you remember the meaning of it all."
- Biet Simkin, spiritual teacher and author of Don't Just Sit There!
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.