This text provides a thorough examination of the history of Myanmar from Neolithic times to the present.
* Provides a chronology of the key events in Myanmar's history
* Maps of early Kobang Burma and of Indochina (showing the proposed Burma-Siam-China railway) helps provide perspective
* A bibliography of significant materials allows continued study of Myanmar
* Includes more than 40 engaging biographical sketches of the key figures in the history of Myanmar
* Helpful indexes offer easy reference to key terms
Number of pages: 173
Weight: 408 g
Dimensions: 236 x 155 x 18 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review