- Temporarily unavailable
Stay one step ahead and let us notify you when this item is next available to order
We will contact you when this item is next available to order.
At last, answers, advice and support for the millions who have been diagnosed or are living with heart conditions! The Healthy Heart Book provides the blueprint for protecting your heart and living a healthy lifestyle. Inside, you'll find out
* what coronary heart disease is and how it can be treated,
* emotional and physical considerations after a heart event,
* how the risk of coronary heart disease can be assessed,
* the most effective exercise for prevention and recovery,
* the latest research on and advice for adopting a heart-healthy diet,
* how to manage stress and anxiety, and
* how to access sources of support.
Renowned experts Morag Thow, Keri Graham and Choi Lee have created a comprehensive yet practical guide that you'll turn to again and again.
Complete with forms and tables to track your progress, recipes for delicious and heart-healthy meals and practical advice for exercise and activity, The Healthy Heart Book provides all the tools you need to take charge of your recovery and live a long and full life.
Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
Number of pages: 160
Weight: 363 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 10 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Please note that owing to current COVID-19 restrictions, many of our shops are closed. Find out more by clicking here.