The Handbook of Group Research and Practice (Hardback)Susan A. Wheelan (author)
- We can order this
Key features include:
- a multidisciplinary and international perspective from international contributors;
- an historical overview of the development of research and group practice;
- identifying contemporary issues with an emphasis on the research agenda in the field;
- descriptions of seven different theoretical perspectives on how groups function;
- looks at both traditional and new methods of studying group research;
- advancing current efforts to increase the understanding of how groups are employed and operate to solve pressing social and individual problems.
The Handbook of Group Research and Practice is a unique, interdisciplinary resource written by world-renowned researchers and practitioners who work with teams and groups in a variety of settings. As a result, this handbook provides students, academics, and practitioners with the most comprehensive understanding about the latest findings and issues in group research and practice to date.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 608
Weight: 940 g
Dimensions: 254 x 177 x 38 mm