The Handbook of Competency Mapping: Understanding, Designing and Implementing Competency Models in Organizations (Paperback)Seema Sanghi (author)
- Not available
Using a highly accessible framework and structure, this reader-friendly book tackles key issues
- Understanding and developing competencies
- Integrating the competency framework within the HR system of an organization
- Implementing and mapping competencies in an assessment centre
- Reviewing the plethora of application-based experiences and existing models
- Effectively managing the consequent changes in the organization.
In this edition, the author has expanded several chapters to provide a greater understanding of business strategies, environmental imperatives and the changing role of HR as a strategic partner. The book includes more case studies, live examples and models offering invaluable insight to users in order to develop customized models of competency mapping for their organizations.
Publisher: SAGE Publications Inc
Number of pages: 252
Weight: 320 g
Dimensions: 215 x 139 x 13 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
The second edition ot this best selling book is designed to help human resource managers and professionals under-stand, develop, manage and map competencies with their organizations. This user-friendly book focuses on key issues. In this edition, the author has expanded several chapters to provide a greater understanding of business strategies, environmental imperatives and the changing role of HR as a strategic partner.-- Free Press Journal