This book defines over 3,000 terms from the field of education to assist those charged with teaching students to become global citizens in a rapidly changing, technological society.
* 3,050 A-Z entries, including over 400 new and revised definitions
* 128 contributors from a variety of specialized areas related to education
* Three tables and graphs to illustrate specific aspects of mathematics and evaluation in education
* An introduction on education terminology by editors John W. Collins and Nancy Patricia O'Brien, distinguished librarians in the study of education
* Author attributions for each definition
* An extensive, updated bibliography of sources that identify and explain terms used within education
Number of pages: 581
Weight: 1225 g
Dimensions: 254 x 178 x 36 mm
Edition: 2nd Revised edition
"This is a valuable reference for those seeking quick definitions of educational terms in a single location. A worthy purchase for late undergraduate and graduate education collections." - Library Journal
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review