The Great American Housing Bubble: The Road to Collapse (Hardback)Robert M. Hardaway (author)
- We can order this
This meticulously documented work sets forth the major causes of the greatest asset bubble in world economic history-the American housing bubble, which began in 1940 and collapsed in 2007.
* Extracts from major legislation-federal, state, and local-that promoted the creation of the housing bubble
* An introductory essay illuminating the broad features of Western capitalism and the financial and government institutions that have evolved to promote and regulate it, notably in the United States
* A detailed chronology orienting readers to the sequence and context of events
* A glossary of important financial and regulatory terms and terms used by those in the housing industry
* An appendix of governmental agencies and private institutions and think tanks involved in various aspects of the financial crisis
* A bibliography listing hundreds of sources, from articles and periodicals to books and treatises
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 590 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 30 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review