1100 years ago Baghdad was the world's biggest and finest city. Discover this glamorous, glorious desert city - its art, literature and learning - during the Islamic Golden Age.
* Diamond/Band 17 books offer more complex, underlying themes to give opportunities for children to understand causes and points of view.
* Text type - An information book.
* The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
* The glossary and index can be used to develop children's information retrieval skills further.
* Curriculum links - History
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Number of pages: 56
Weight: 130 g
Dimensions: 210 x 148 x 6 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review