from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
The Game Music Toolbox: Composition Techniques and Production Tools from 20 Iconic Game Soundtracks (Paperback)Marios Aristopoulos (author)
The Game Music Toolbox provides readers with the tools, models, and techniques to create and expand a compositional toolbox, through a collection of 20 iconic case studies taken from different eras of game music. Discover many of the composition and production techniques behind popular music themes from games such as Cyberpunk 2077, Mario Kart 8, The Legend of Zelda, Street Fighter II, Diablo, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, and many others.
The Game Music Toolbox features:
- Exclusive interviews from industry experts
- Transcriptions and harmonic analyses
- 101 music theory introductions for beginners
- Career development ideas and strategies
- Copyright and business fundamentals
- An introduction to audio implementation for composers
- Practical takeaway tasks to equip readers with techniques for their own game music
The Game Music Toolbox is crucial reading for game music composers and audio professionals of all backgrounds, as well as undergraduates looking to forge a career in the video game industry.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 196
Weight: 453 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?