The Future of Europe: Integration and Enlargement (Hardback)Fraser Cameron (editor)
- We can order this
Each chapter is a cutting-edge overview by a leading figure in the field and subjects covered include:
* the enlargement-integration debate
* the politics of the EU's new member states
* the role of the European Convention
* the political economy of an enlarged Europe
* the challenges of developing common European foreign and security policy
* the EU's relations with its neighbours
* EU-American relations.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 188
Weight: 408 g
Dimensions: 234 x 156 x 14 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
For shops outside of these areas: reserve online, pay on collection.
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.