The Food Medic for Life: Easy recipes to help you live well every day (Hardback)Dr Hazel Wallace (author)
- In stock
As someone who juggles many jobs between being a doctor, a personal trainer and an author, I understand how difficult it can be to prioritise food and eating well.
I wanted to create a collection of beautiful recipes that are not only nutritious and great tasting, but super quick and simple to make, using only a handful of ingredients. The Fuel Up section is designed for just that - it is where you will find my recipes for grab-and-go breakfasts, lunches on the run and dinners that take less than 30 minutes to satisfy you after a long day at work!
However, I truly believe that when we do have the time to cook a meal, bake some bread and sit down with friends and family to share some food, we should totally embrace those moments. This is where the Power Down section comes in: for when you're not in a hurry, I have included my chosen recipes for lazy weekend brunches, family dinners, breads and teatime treats.
This is a cookbook that will help you fall in love with cooking and improve your relationship with food, so that you approach it not only as a source of nutrients, but also happiness, satisfaction and health.
Includes more than 100 recipes PLUS:
- 10 'no recipe recipes' for emergency snacks + meal prep hacks for maintaining a healthy lifestyle when you're busy
- an introduction to Hazel's five store-cupboard saviours, including 10 ways to cook with each one
- a key for special dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and low sugar
- nutritional advice covering the basics of nutrition, how to meet your 5-a-day and special nutritional requirements for a plant-based diet
- features on how to live well for optimum health, with information on sleep, meditation, mindfulness and mindful eating
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
Number of pages: 256
Weight: 1000 g
Dimensions: 248 x 196 x 26 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.