* Fundamentals and analysis capabilities of ANSYS ®
* Fundamentals of discretization and approximation functions
* Modeling techniques and mesh generation in ANSYS ®
* Weighted residuals and minimum potential energy
* Development of macro files
* Linear structural analysis
* Heat transfer and moisture diffusion
* Nonlinear structural problems
* Advanced subjects such as submodeling, substructuring, interaction with external files, and modification of ANSYS ®-GUI
Electronic supplementary material for using ANSYS ® can be found at http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-1-4899-7550-8. This convenient online feature, which includes color figures, screen shots and input files for sample problems, allows for regeneration on the reader's own computer. Students, researchers, and practitioners alike will find this an essential guide to predicting and simulating the physical behavior of complex engineering systems."
Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
Number of pages: 657
Weight: 1021 g
Dimensions: 235 x 155 x 35 mm
Edition: Softcover reprint of the original 2nd ed. 201