from 2 Hours* Last Christmas
delivery dates Free UK Standard Delivery On all orders over £25 Order in time for Christmas 18th December by 1pm 2nd Class |
20th December by 1pm 1st Class Free Click & Collect From 2 hours after you order*
The Female Factor: Making women’s health count – and what it means for you (Hardback)Dr Hazel Wallace (author)
A deep dive into women's health.
- Is heart disease a 'male' disease?
- Are certain vitamin and mineral requirements particularly important at certain points of women's lives?
- Can I stay active during pregnancy?
- Why are women more likely to experience stress-related conditions?
- How does sleep affect my overall health?
- What can I eat to ease my menopausal transition?
The male body has always been the default body in clinical medicine, making the assumption that women are just smaller versions of men. This could not be more wrong.
This bold, comprehensive guide to understanding women's health shakes up the narrative for women of all ages. The Female Factor provides methods to protect and maximise your health in positive, affirming steps.
Spanning nutrition, movement, mood, sleep and 50 balanced and delicious recipes, this is a blueprint to understanding and aligning your wellbeing, your hormones and your body, both in the short-term and long-term, filled with practical and insightful information to harness throughout the course of your life.
Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
Number of pages: 288
Weight: 1253 g
Dimensions: 248 x 194 x 28 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?