* Introductory articles: An Introduction to International Organizations and Challenges Facing the International System in the 21st Century
* A chronology charting the historical development of international organizations
* Texts of significant international charters, treaties and documents
* Lists of key UN Security Council and General Assembly resolutions, plus information about peace-keeping activities
* A who's who of leading officials within international organizations
* A directory and further information on each organization including contact information, details of membership, leading officials, activities, finance, publications and subsidiary organizations
* An extensive, alphabetically-arranged index.
Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
Number of pages: 635
Weight: 1950 g
Dimensions: 285 x 220 mm
Edition: 6th New edition
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review