This practical handbook covers everything you need to know to use flower and other essences effectively with clients.
Sue Lilly explains what is happening energetically when essences are at work and draws on her wealth of essence knowledge to provide guidelines on:
* Assessing - techniques for testing clients
* Choosing - how to select appropriate essences for a range of conditions
* Using - new and innovative applications of essences
* Creating - different methods of creating essences and guidelines for selling them
* Expanding knowledge - how essences can be linked to chakras, meridians and subtle bodies and how this knowledge can enhance practice
This comprehensive guide is ideal for any student starting out or any practitioner wanting to explore new ways of using essences.
Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
Number of pages: 240
Weight: 362 g
Dimensions: 229 x 152 x 13 mm
Sue guides us from the basic elements of an essence, the water of life, with its unique properties and ability to flow, to the myriad of different types of essences now made across the globe. -- From the foreword by Tony Pinkus, Director, Ainsworths Homeopathic Pharmacy, London
Flower essences are becoming more widely recognized for their ability to help all living beings enjoy a higher quality of life. Ms. Lilly's excellent book is a wellspring of supportive information to further their message, for practitioners as well as their clients. -- Lila Devi, founder of Spirit-in-Nature Essences established 1977, and author, including The Essential Flower Essence Handbook