The Entrepreneurial Spirit of African American Inventors (Hardback)Patricia Carter Sluby (author)
- We can order this
This book not only documents the valuable contributions of African American thinkers, inventors, and entrepreneurs past and present, but also puts these achievements into context of the obstacles these innovators faced because of their race.
* Presents a chronology of patents issued to African Americans from the period of slavery to the present
* Includes illustrations of patents and trademarks as well as advertising copy and photographs of African American entrepreneurs and patentees
* Provides a bibliography of significant materials from the fields of invention, intellectual property, entrepreneurship, and business
* A helpful index offers access to the entries by inventor, invention, patents, trademarks, periodicals, and field/profession
* An appendix holds a comprehensive roster of African American patentees listing the inventor's name, U.S. patent title and number, and date of issue
Number of pages: 250
Weight: 540 g
Dimensions: 235 x 156 x 25 mm
You may also be interested in...
Please sign in to write a review