The Effective SENCO: Meeting the Challenge (Paperback)Janice Wearmouth (author)
- We can order this from the publisher
* reflective activities to help you evaluate SEND policy and practice in your school
* activities for discussion with other staff members in your school or college
* checklists of effective inclusion practices as tools for 'learning walks' or staff professional development
* audit tools to help you assess the quality of your school's SEND provision
* examples of completed policy documents
* observation tools for class groups and individual students
* templates for assessing difficult behaviour and planning for improvement
Whether you are new and in training or a more experienced SENCO, this is an essential resource that helps you get to grips with the role of the SENCO in line with the latest statutory guidance. It is particularly suitable for students and providers of the National Award for SEN Co-ordination as the book comprehensively covers the learning outcomes for the Award.
Publisher: Open University Press
Number of pages: 296
Weight: 495 g
Dimensions: 238 x 169 x 15 mm
You may also be interested in...
Would you like to proceed to the App store to download the Waterstones App?
Or, add to basket, pay online, collect in as little as 2 hours, subject to availability.